Comment on page
There two main motivations behind MOOX lottery:
- 1.Giving an award to MOOX buyers for encouraging people to buy more
- 2.Creating a utility for the token, so, people can buy and spend their MOOX
Each 25 BUSD worth buy over Pancakeswap MOOX/BUSD pair is awarded with a lottery ticket.
25 BUSD threshold can be fulfilled within multiple buys. For example, 10 BUSD + 13 BUSD + 2 BUSD buys will be awarded with a ticket.
Ticket awards are sent to tx.origin which means if you are buying MOOX to a contract adress like a multisig wallet, the address triggering the transaction will earn the ticket award.
For those, who don't want to involve MOOX token but join a draw, buying ticket is available.
Lottery ticket price is 1 BUSD.
You can keep your tickets in your wallet to use them at a later time, or, immediately join the draw.
Ticket payments in BUSD are converted to MOOX and transferred to lottery fund.
0.4% of each trade over Pancakeswap MOOX/BUSD pair and ticket sale income are collected on DrawManager contract.
The only way transferring MOOX from this contract is holding a draw. And, only randomly picked winners can receive prize.
You only need to join the draw with the tickets bought or earned from buying/staking MOOX.
Each ticket joined the draw has an index.
Tickets are divided into as many groups as winner count.
A random number is acquired from Chainlink's VRF service.
And, the ticket having the corresponding index for the random number is a winner.
For each group, a new number is generated based on the Chainlink's random number and the corresponding ticked is picked as a winner.
%5 of the total prize is transferred to marketing wallet and 10% goes to the charity wallet.
There are two basic rules:
- Minimum award per winner is 10 BUSD worth of MOOX.
- The maximum winner count is 50.
The total award and winner count for a draw is calculated by the below steps:
- 1.Total Raw Prize In MOOX: (MOOX Balance of DrawManager Contract / 3) * 0.85
- 2.BUSD value of Total Raw Prize In MOOX when it is sold.
- 3.If the BUSD value is less than or equal to 10 BUSD, there is only one winner.
- 4.If BUSD value is greater than 10 BUSD, the floor of dividing this value to 10 is the number of winner count. And each winner gets 10 BUSD award in MOOX.
- 5.If the floor value is greater than 50, only randomly selected 50 winners share the all prize.
If a wallet joins the draw with more than one ticket, it may win more than one awards.